Would you like to guest post on Parenting Chaos? We are currently accepting guest posts on this site, however we are very specific in the topics we are accepting content for. At Parenting Chaos we are all about building community and sharing information and experiences with other moms and dads.
Guest Posts Overview:
Please follow these guidelines when submitting to Parenting Chaos:
- Content must be new and original content that you have not published on another site or your blog, unless otherwise agreed upon ahead of time.
- Content must be the work of the contributor.
- Post may not be more than 300-500 words.
- You may not link any business that you are being paid to promote in the post.
- You cannot promote a brand in the guest post.
- You may not use affiliate links in the guest post.
- Guest posts are for bloggers. Businesses wishing to post information on Parenting Chaos need to request information for Sponsored Post opportunities.
- An image must be included for every 200 words and include the Parenting Chaos watermark.
- You may link your site 3 times within the post, aside from the bio at the end.
- You will receive Google Authorship for your post.
- You will need to provide an image, small blurb about you, and any links to social media that you would like included for your bio that will be placed under your post.
- Parenting Chaos reserves the right to edit content and format prior to publishing.
If you are interested in guest posting on Parenting Chaos these are the topics I am accepting guest posts in 2014 for:
Guest Post Topics:
- Family Fun
- Meal Planning
- Printables for Kids
Guest Post Tips:
- Parenting Chaos readers love tips and tricks, make sure to include helpful and unique content.
- Breaking up your content with headlines and sub-heads will make your post easy to read and scannable.
- Every post will need a featured image. This image needs to be free of writing and watermarks.
- If you use an image that is not your own, you need to make sure you have the rights to use that image.
- Credit needs to be given for photos that are not your own within the caption and with a statement and link at the bottom of the post.
Content may be re-posted after the “live” date as long as the following conditions are met:
- The title and first two paragraphs of the original content need to be changed.
- A disclaimer with linkbacks must be included on the re-post that states: This post was originally published at Coolbusymoms.com on <date>
Want to Guest Post?
Fill out this form on Google Document and if approved you will be contacted to discuss scheduling, answer any questions you may have, and be provided anything you may need to complete your post. I look forward to working with you!
Guest Blogger Guidelines Share your insights on the Invent Your Future Blog. Our editorial team is always delighted to consider guest posts. Send us an email with a brief pitch. Hot topics: Leadership, innovation, negotiations, communications, networking, work-life balance, getting more from technology, inspiring teams, presentation tips, intrapreneurship/entrepreneurship, current events, case studies on women leaders, and more. Browse our blog to familiarize yourself with our content. IYF guest bloggers gear their content to our predominantly North American audience of business women. They represent corporations (mostly) and small businesses. Guidelines: Word count 400-800 words Content is geared to the IYF audience and is unique, meaning it is not posted on or committed to a media outlet or syndication service A balanced viewpoint that doesn’t endorse a specific company or service We prefer posts that include resources to learn more and stimulate follow-on discussion by posing a question, requesting an example, etc. Please include a short bio (2-3 sentences) with a link to your website. Include your twitter handle and other social media info Please submit draft in Microsoft Word to our Editorial Team We strive to complete the review process within 48-72 hours of receiving a submission. If needed, feedback will be provided for a revision. Please understand we can’t guarantee publication until the review board reviews and accepts a final draft. – See more at: http://www.inventyourfuture.com/resources/blog/guest-blogger-guidelines/#sthash.bj5XVRvx.dpuf